Everybody made what I thought was a rather big deal about their wake up alarm not working on their Apple i-phone the day after New Years!
a. It was a Sunday and
b. It was the day after New Years!
Why was everyone so bothered anyway! The news reader even asked one of the angry men in the queue at the Apple store on Regent Street what time his desperately needed alarm was supposed to go off, and he answered 11! Who needs to have an alarm wake them up at 11?! That’s basically lunch time! Half the world has already woken up naturally, half a day earlier!
Apple get a hard time in the media; when one little thing isn’t quite exactly as perfect as everyone thinks it should be, the company gets torn apart all over the news! There was the whole left-handed people stop signal thing (which happened with all major ‘phones too, it’s just the Apple i-phone was the one that hit the headlines) and now this dodgy alarm problem! I would say that I feel sorry for them getting bad press, but I don’t cus y’know they are a multi billion pound company and I buy most of my stuff from Pound-land! I just don’t see why it’s such a ‘big deal’ ... although, perhaps when I’m the only one who turns up on-time for work in the morning I won’t be so dismissive!
Monday, 10 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment